Tuesday, October 21, 2008

needed to share...

While doing my "regular" blog hopping (that I've actually missed out on teh last few days) I came across a post on Melanie's blog. Of course I followed the links and now that I'm suffieciently teary, I needed to share it with you too.

ok...linking her post didn't work, go here and scroll down til you see the post titled "Grace Under Pressure" and read on. Click on the links for the families blogs and stories. She's shared an address, do what you can.

And then, I think this is a good time for a prayer of thanks. (Was that talk by Elder Bednar too? I know the Tender Mercies talk was.) A prayer thanking God for all that you are blessed with. I know that we all have struggles, some worse than others, but sometimes they pale in comparison.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder Tanya!
    We will keep them in our thoughts and prayers..........
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.K. I went and read her posts and I have now also posted prayer requests and kindness for this family.

    Things like this really bring you back to reality don't they!

    Thank you so much for sharing this!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...