Friday, October 10, 2008

Using stuff!

I've gotten some FUN things in the mail lately and I decided to play with them! This card has what became 5 elements from the goodie bag my friend Eve sent, previously shown here.

She showed this kind of card stock on her blog when she listed her favorite things. It really is cool because it has this sparkly, shimmery look, but it feels like regular card stock! She did the heart film-strip using that card stock. I punched the hearts out and scattered them onto the Chocolate chunk of card stock. Then she also sent that silver X charm. X as in KISS. As you may guess, this card is for my honey! hee hee! I am so lovin' that pink snowman concept that I had to use some more, and the sentiment works nicely!

Supplies: Stamps: The World Over Ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink Paper: White Naturals, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip & unknown card stocks Accessories: die-cuts, silver charm, silver cord, Chocolate Chip grosgrain, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, Stamping Sponge

Then, I signed up for the Wish-RAK group on SCS and am in love with the little Magnolia images that arrived yesterday! They are just the sweetest images! So here's this card I made yesterday afternoon!

I just love Tilda! You'll definitely be seeing some more in the days to come...!

Supplies: Stamps: Tilda with bunch of flowers, Sock Monkey Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Perfect Plum Paper: Marigold Morning, Perfect Plum & White card stock Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

3 comments:

  1. Love what you did with those!
    Pieces to Pieces!
    I knew I liked ya!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! Love the girl..so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always so much fun to get some new goodies to play with. Love your pink snowman card. And Tilda is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...