Thursday, October 30, 2008

Green & Burgundy

That has to mean a Christmas card, right? Well, since it was the Whiff of Joy Challenge this week, I had to use the only image I have...and it works! You give/get plates of cookies for Christmas, right? That's one of the best things! LOL! So here is my green & burgundy card! Supplies: Stamps: Warmest Regards (retired), Willow With Cookies (whiff of Joy) Ink: Black, Versamark Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, White Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, EE Brads, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Blender Pens & Watercolor Wonder Crayons, misc ribbon

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card Tanya, I love how you have coloured the image so delicately - just beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of this card! So cute! I still think the girl reminds me of Precious Moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful dear. Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp! I have seen it used so many great ways! I have to get me some of them since I have a daughter named Willow!

    This card is wonderful. Great Color choises

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...