Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Catching up?

This card combines Jen's Saturday Sketch to Try with Beate's Inspiration Challenge! Hooray! Actually, the squares are a little off from Jen's sketch. I laid them out right, but then took off the vanilla square to stamp on it and it ended up crooked...so I fiddled with the squares some more to make them work with how the greeting was! The colors all come from the Insp. piece. -- funny that two days in a row I used Brocade Blue and black gingham from Beate's challenges!

Supplies: Stamps: Boho Backgrounds, Upsy Daisy Ink: Brocade Blue Paper: Kraft, Brocade Blue, Kiwi Kiss & Very Vanilla card stocks Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Neutrals Buttons, 1 3/8 inch circle punch

My second card follows Julee's Mojo Monday sketch. The main image is another Wish-RAK, this is a Sarah Kay stamp. Sweet, huh? I don't know if the blue "goes" but I thought I'd try it...

Supplies: Stamps: A Kiss for Chloe (Sarah Kay) Ink: black, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip Paper: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Spring Showers DP (retired) Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Hodgepodge Hardware (retired), Chocolate grosgrain ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Those cute little stamps with the boy and girl remind me of Precious Moments figures. They are so adorable! You make awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Tanya. Love your clean take on the inspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards. The children image is so sweet with the argyle paper. Thanks for playing my challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful cards -- love them both -- beautiful colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that little boy girl stamp is soooo cute! You need to make a Scrapbook page of the picture you had of your little boy kissing your little girl with this stamp and that picture!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...