Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

I have a lot to be thankful for this week! (it's been a really long week!)

I am thankful that even tho my husband's job can be a pain, he was able to take Monday off.

I am thankful that my son has confidence in all of his creations. :) Here is his entry for the PTA Reflections Contest. (And yes, I have an issue with the fact that the kids are REQUIRED to participate.)

I am thankful that my daughter is a good little nurse to her mama.

I am thankful that one friend brought dinner and one friend brought dessert, just because. (Yes, yes, you're both good cooks!)

I am thankful that yoga is twice a week so I can work off the aches and pains from earlier! LOL!

2 comments:

  1. What darling little ones!! Your son's creation is wonderful! He looks so proud. Good for you for giving him that confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pictures of Sienna is priceless! I can't believe the kids HAVE to do reflections. I am so glad we didn't have to do that too. How fun to get dinner and dessert. I want to get on that list! LOL!! Have a good Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...