Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Inspiration gone awry...

Happy October?! Wow!

This card started as pieces inspired by Beate's inspiration piece. I was going to try the whole blocked background and I had colored the flowers, picked the Rose Red and the More Mustard.....and my husband asked if I had a pretty card for his niece. Hmmmmmmm....... So this is how it ended up! hee hee!

Don't get me wrong, its a pretty card, and I like it, its just not what I sat down to make tonight. And that is ok! :) Maybe I'll take some time and play with the piece later, but until then here it is:

Supplies: Stamps: Embrace Life, Sending Happy Thoughts ~ Ink: Stazon Black Rose Red, Always Artichoke, White Craft ~ Paper: Rose Red, More Mustard & Whisper White card stocks ~ Accessories: Mat Pack, Stamping Sponges, White Grosgrain Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. It's still a really nice card though! As always it turned out good from my perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very pretty!
    Thanks so much for playing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, Tanya. I have always loved more mustard and rose red together. Your niece will love this.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...