Saturday, October 11, 2008

Three for Ten!

This week, Lauren posted three cards she made in 5 minutes (each). She suggested giving it a try. I think she said something about using the same supplies, or at least the same stamp set. I know you've seen plenty of Upsy Daisy on my blog already, but you're just gonna have to keep enjoying it til next week when more things arrive! hahaha!

So! here are three cards that us the same stamp set, the two with DP come from the same pkg but they all "feel" differently! :)

Card #1: A soft, monochromatic, "thinking of you" kind of card...

Supplies: Stamps: Upsy Daisy Ink: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke Paper: Whisper White & Mellow Moss card stock, Sarah DP Accessories: Fresh Fav Buttons

Card #2: A bright, autumny, thank you card!

Supplies: Stamps: Upsy Daisy Ink: More Mustard Paper: More Mustard, Old Olive & Barely Banana card stocks Accessories: Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon, Clear Buttons, Linen Thread

Card #3: A sweet, blank card for any occasion!

Supplies: Stamps: Upsy Daisy Ink: Brocade Blue Paper: Whisper White, Brocade Blue card stocks, Sarah DP Accessories: Soft Subtles Brads

I'm really sorry the pictures are so dark... during stormy weather, you get what you get! I probably got all three cards done in ten minutes combined, but I don't know for sure becuase I was also helping with homework and running up and down the stairs for supplies I forgot. I kept them all super simple, but I think they're all pretty cute. What can you create in ten minutes?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Tanya!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya,
    These are all great cards! I just got upsy daisy last week and it is uninked as yet. Now I want to go use it.

    I can tell I was away from Blog world for a week, because I missed some great stuff on your site!

    I will not get tired of your upsy daisy stuff!

    I have an order coming soon to. I love to stalk the UPS man!

    Now that my next door neighbor is a new down line it will be hard when one of us gets goodies and the other one does not! he he he.

    Great colors and composition on all 3 cards.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...