Thursday, October 16, 2008

New toys!

and a lot of mustard... More Mustard, that is...

Are ya sick of Upsy Daisy? Well worry no more...I got a box full of new stuff yesterday! 4 new stamp sets, a new wheel, 4 new DP's and more tools and fun! I am sooo excited!!! So here is my first card using new "stuffses"! (a favorite word of Sienna's)

This first card was meant to look like the card on pg 4 of the Spanish Catalog supplement. However I discovered, they used textured card stock for a reason, used a narrower card for a reason, and have bigger chunks of paper, where I used the Tag Punch. But that's ok, this is still a nice card! I'll just try again with the design later. hee hee!

Supplies:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Old Olive & Close to Cocoa
Paper: More Mustard, So Saffron
Accessories: Old Olive wide Grosgrain ribbon, EE/N buttons, EE brads, Tag Punch

And here is a card that uses some new stuff, some old...ok that went weird, something *technically* borrowed and some blue! haha!!! Ok, its late, can ya tell? (writing up the post the night before) ANYWAY! This is another adorable Wish-RAK image, AND its from that company (Whiff of Joy) I was trying for a spot on the design team! So of course I had to play with this right away. I colored her before my supplies arrived, so I didn't realize how well she goes with this new Autumn Vine DP (from the Holiday Mini), but it works great! AND it worked for the Whiff of Joy weekly challenge which is to use Autumn Colors. You got it! LOL!

Supplies:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Willow With Cookies (Whiff of Joy)
Ink: Black, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
Paper: White, Bordering Blue & More Mustard card stock, Autumn Vine DP
Accessories: Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware, Mustard grosgrain ribbon, 1 3.8 inch circle punch, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, Stamping Sponge

5 comments:

  1. Great card, love the papers and colours you have used. Love also your colouring.
    HUgs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card with the girl is soo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card !! love the stamps !!!!!!
    hugs tina46

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous card, lovely colours. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...