Friday, October 3, 2008

World Card Making Day

Tomorrow (Saturday) is World Card Making Day. How are you going to celebrate? Here's some things on my to-do list that might help you decide! LOL!

I need to get supplies prepped and separated for the card class next week.

Its only October and there are some important birthdays coming up!

I need to get going on my own Christmas cards! Always start with a list of *who* and then move on to the *what*!

Thanksgiving is an excellent time to send Thank You cards. Especially the kind where it wasn't just one big thing someone did that needs acknowledged.

Know anybody in the military or serving a mission that could use something fun and personal in the mail? I sure do. Wouldn't something for Halloween be fun?

If you really don't need any cards to send yourself, did you know that you can send blank cards to people in the military which they can send home to their loved ones? You can also donate cards to places like Children's Hospitals.

Now go make something for somebody else! And then mail it! LOL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a sparkly Christmas card for a bit of inspiration... (Sketch comes from SCS) Supplies: Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Warmest Regards Ink: Not Quite Navy Craft & Classic, Whisper White craft Paper: Not Quite Navy & Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Cranberry Crisp stitched ribbon, Silver Cord, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Chipboard, Silver Brad, scallop edge scissors

3 comments:

  1. You kill me. How often do you do your cards? I love to see all of them but there is just no way I'm going to take the time to make cards to give to someone else when I can't even find the time to scrapbook my own wedding. So I will continue to enjoy looking at yours. (Yours are much better than mine would be any way).

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do the Halloween card thing- I will make some too!
    Let me know.
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous (prob spelled more than one of those words wrong sorry!)

    You are so talented!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...