Sunday, October 5, 2008

What my kids think...

Most recently I saw this on RaeAnne's blog, but I know I saw it other places when I first started blogging. Anyway, her's was very funny and I wanted to try it too....Haha!

(ETA: This was VERY FUNNY! I wish you could hear my children's voices, the things that are so matter-of-fact and things that they're being silly about...You should totally try this!)

1. What is something mom always says to you?

S: About Princesses H: (yelling his name)

2. What makes mom happy?

S: Saying sorry, and doing new stuffses
H: When S and me are nice to each other

3. What makes mom sad?

S: No children be rude
H: When we're not nice to each other

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

S: Funny!
H: By tickling us!

5. What was your mom like as a child?

S: Why? Um, brown.
H: "Hmm, that's a tough one.... a little kid!"

6. How old is your mom?

S: sixteen
H: Um, 28?

7. How tall is your mom?

S: eight (this response cracks me up...kids just pick a number! LOL!)
H: Whoa, I gotta measure you or something! Well, I'll say, 100 inches!

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

S: coloring
H: STAMP! - that was easy!

9. What does your mom do when you are not around?

S:"don’t do that ever again"
H: Watch S

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

S: For a computer
H: Stampin' Up! workshops!

11. What is your mom really good at?

S:write (she acted out writing)
H: Lots of stuff!

12. What is your mom not so good at?

S: being angry (score for me! HAHA!)
H: Not so good at drawing animals.

13. What does your mom do for her job?

S: Stamps!
H: Oh, that's easy, stamp!

14. What is your mom’s favorite food?

S: Blue? I can’t remember! (She over heard me asking H and said "I said pink and blue! But I can't say the words because I am too little!")
H: Ooo that's a tough one....Green beans!

15. What makes you proud of your mom?

S: when we're so happy!
H: When she lets me do things I've been waiting and waiting to do.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

S: The scarecrow. (she thought costume, rather than cartoon)
H: One of the ladies on Tom & Jerry. (I think I'm offended!)

17. What do you and your mom do together?

S: be happy and ride on the horsies in the circle (merry-go-round), and go up and down…what is that? (a ferris wheel)
H: Play games, have fun, go to the zoo....

18. How are you and your mom the same?

S: we both wear dresses
H: We're both people!

19. How are you and your mom different?

S: I don’t know, I can’t remember.
H: You're a girl and I'm a boy.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

S: give hugs and kisses!
H: Because she cares for me.

2 comments:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...