Friday, October 17, 2008

Oooo purty...!

Can I say that about my own creation? Why yes, I believe I can...! LOL! Because these, I love!

So up first, a fabulous design using a set a little out-of-the-box! Think: Polar Express! This uses my new Happiness Is A Journey set (for the train, of course!) embossed in my new white embossing powder, on my new Basic Gray card stock, tied with my new White taffeta ribbon, and a greeting stamped with my new White craft ink pad! Didn't I tell you I got lots of fun stuff?!

Supplies: Stamps: Happiness Is A Journey, Holidays & Wishes Ink: Versamark, Whisper White Craft Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White & Bravo Burgundy card stocks Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

And next we have a card using elements I have been dying to put together since I saw the catalog! This gorgeous paper (Parisian Summer) with the lovely (and SOFT!) So Saffron Poly-twill wide ribbon, and this super sweet Pocket Silhouettes stamp!!! LOVE IT!

Supplies: Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes Ink: Bravo Burgundy & Basic Gray Paper: Bravo Burgundy & So Saffron card stocks, Parisian Summer DP Accessories: Saffron Poly-twill ribbon, Clear Button, Linen Thread

3 comments:

  1. They are purty!
    I LOVE the train one. I am always looking for images for male cards.
    They are both lovely!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the train! It's darling. I did think of Polar Express, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! That white embossing on the gray is stunning!! Love both cards, Tanya.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...