Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christmas and classes

First, the news! I have finally scheduled a local Christmas card class! It will be at my house, Friday, November 7th, from 6:30 pm til you're done! We're going to make 5 card designs and you'll take home 5 of each design. They will be slightly different from the cards in *this post* but that gives you an idea...also, we'll do a variation of the navy card found below. The RSVP and $15 fee are absolutely required by October 29th. I will have to place the order for any extra supplies that night. Thanks! (remember, if you can't come, for $20 you can have me make these cards for you)

ETA: If there is enough interest I may also offer this class Friday morning, from say, 10am til you're done. Please let me know if you like this option.

Also, Natalie has some fun blog candy HERE, and Rachel has a great one HERE. They both have really cute stuff on their blogs too so be sure and take a look!

Now, another holiday card. We won't be making exactly this one at the class, but we may use the set again. This card mixes current with old! hee hee...

Supplies: Stamps: Big on Christmas, Holiday Tag Team(retired) Ink: Basic Black, Green Galore Paper: Green Galore, Real Red, Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Blender Pens, BB Buttons

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card tanya,
    thank you for joining in with the candy. good luck. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- wish I lived closer so I could come play!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my downlines and good friends loves this set! I will have to send her here to see your cute bright card you used it with. She is all about the brights!

    Great Job!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...