Friday, October 31, 2008

Mom's Creepy Cards

Happy Halloween!!! Busy day around here, how about yourself?

I did not make any of these cards! While I was making flowery cards (see Sunday's post), my mom was doing Halloween. She sends them to her grandkids (and us kids!) her parents and an aunt of hers that loves holidays, and I think she made some for friends too. My mom really likes Halloween- the cutsy side, of course. So here are just *some* of the cards that she made....

(thanks Mom!)

(Supplies are all Stampin' Up! except the black dotty ribbon which came from Target)

3 comments:

  1. I love the cards! They are very creative! Tell her they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did an awesome job!
    What a talented mama you have!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell your Mom Great job! I just got that kids creeping wheel. Not in time to use it for Halloween! Guess It waits until next year!

    I love seeing how people use it.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...