Monday, October 6, 2008

Sketches & Birthdays!

Happy Monday.....haha!

Well, ONE thing I did for World Card Making day was catch up on October birthdays! It was nice to use some sketches to do so! So this one uses Taylor's Friday Cupcake challenge. I don't have a cupcake here, but I have a s'more!

(sorry the picture is dark, it rained ALL weekend and now its in the mail)

Supplies: Stamps: Under The Stars Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive & More Mustard Paper: Old Olive, More Mustard & Whisper White card stocks Accessories: 1 3/8 inch Circle Punch, scallop Circle Punch, Blender Pens, Stamping Sponges

Here's another birthday card, and this one uses Lauren's Saturday Sketch (which I really liked):

Supplies: Stamps: Upsy Daisy Ink: Eggplant Envy Paper: Pink Pirouette, Eggplant Envy, Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Soft Subtles Brads

4 comments:

  1. Oh Im lovin it! Pink and black are HOT!!! The smores card is HOT too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya-
    Ha!
    We are getting closer to bringing you over to the dark side with us! My friend read all four book in 2 weeks!
    Just do it already! Then you can play along & go see the movie in Nov!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya,

    I just bought the campins set for one of my down lines for her birthday. I am glad she has it because now I can borrow it. The smore's are so cute.

    I really love your sketch card! I thought this particular sketch was one of the most fun to do too! :-)

    I just loved the Layout. I turned mine around the other way and used 3 bella's, but I really really like what you did with it, and I agree with Lauren, your Pink and Black are super hot!

    Great Cards.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...