Thursday, October 23, 2008

A few challenges!

*card* challenges of course!

First I have Beate's Inspiration Challenge #28. The room itself kind of had me stumped so I took the colors and just made a card around that. I wanted the black/white to be striking and I think it is.

Supplies: Stamps: Fresh Cuts Ink: Versamark, Basic Black Paper: Really Rust & Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, So Saffron Poly-twill ribbon, Neutral Buttons, Linen Thread

Then, here is my card for the Whiff of Joy Weekly Challenge. This week its a sketch, which is of course the only reason that many layers made it on my card! LOL! I love the look when people can add a bunch of layers but I seem to have a hard time doing that "right". hee hee... However, I am very happy with this card, so I guess it works when someone tells me where to put things!

Here's a bit of a close up shot. I love this ribbon, and the punched flowers turned out cute too!

Supplies: Stamps: Willow With Cookies, To You & Yours Ink: Black, Perfect Plum Paper: Perfect Plum, Old Olive, So Saffron, Whisper White card stocks, Saffron Prints DP Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pens, Scallop Edge Punch, Word Window Punch, EE Brads, cherry blossom punch & ribbon

12 comments:

  1. WOW Tanya both of these cards are stunning, although i particularly love the whiff of joy card as i adore these stamps!! What lovely colours you've chosen, and so beautifully coloured. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both beautiful!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are really beautiful. I also love that ribbon.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still love that girl carrying the cookies!! It is so adorable! Do you color that by hand? If so... wow, you are really talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both Fabulous!! Thanks for tring my stetch this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Tanya, fabulous colours and the ribbon is so pretty. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous creation Tanya! Thank you for your sweet words on my blog and for entering my blog candy. More importantly I am so happy you have given this cute penguin a good home and for your support of breast cancer awareness, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, beautifuk clours and perfect colouring
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards look wonderful!
    Thanks so much for playing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards dear they are really pretty. Thanks so much for joining us for the WOJ challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tanya,

    I love this card! I have a Daughter named Willow and I really need to get some of these Willow Stmaps!

    Great Job!

    Great Colors!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. two beautiful card Tanya, hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...