Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Stamps in Navy

Tonight I played with the last of my new stamp sets: To You & Yours. I think this is a fabulous holiday set! I was experimenting with ideas for my upcoming Christmas Card class. I had plans in my head but when it comes to a class, its always good to try them out first! LOL! This first card actually follows Lauren's Saturday sketch and I thought it worked well for these pieces.

The only difference in supplies between these two cards is the first uses the Wide Oval Punch for the focal point, and I did a little paper piercing in the corners.

Supplies: Stamps: To You & Yours Ink: Night of Navy, Whisper White Craft Paper: Whisper White & Night of Navy card stock Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Tanya,
    I love this set too! We (me and two of my downlines) are using this set in our Christmas Card Workshop as well! www.make-holiday-cards.com

    I love how you used the Navy here, and the ribbon is wonderful too!

    Great Creation!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas cards are so original! I hope you have alot of success selling them!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...