Friday, October 3, 2008

Pretty birthday!

I mentioned I forgot a birthday...how's this for a belated card? I love it! Both the sketch and colors come from SCS's challenges this week. Just needed that kick start to point me in the right direction.

Supplies:

Stamps: Embrace Life, Sincere Salutations ~

Ink: Stazon Black, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust ~

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Baja Breeze, Whisper White ~

Accessories: Blender Pens, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware, Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon

And now, a gripe: If your children ride their bikes to and from school (or anywhere, really), can you please just remind them to stay OFF the middle of the ROAD?! I am pretty much sick of the panic attacks from some kid darting across the road RIGHT in front of me. I know, I know, my son has one of the worst super-hero complexes ever *wink*, and honestly, this is giving me good teaching opportunities, but we can do with a few less. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this card Tanya!
    You are a girl after my own heart. Love the colors you use.
    I also like how you have the flower going to the side. I would not have thought of that!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is great!! Very unique! And I agree with you about kids and riding bikes.... it is just never a good thing to not teach your kids!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...