Monday, October 20, 2008

Quick Post

...because this is the only stamped item I got done this weekend, and because I have a busy day today...and because my computer is not cooperating...!

This card follows the OCC sketch for the week. The snowy, lighthouse stamp is another Wish-RAK and I went with a holiday card because I read on another stampers blog their count of holiday cards and realized I don't even have enough for one side of the family...!

Supplies: Stamps: Warmest Regards (retired), Unknown lighthouse Ink: Night of Navy, Cranberry Crisp & Barely Banana Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White card stocks Accessories: Blender Pens, Stamping Sponge, Watercolor Pencils, Cranberry Stitched ribbon (retired)

3 comments:

  1. I love the lighthouse cards you do! So cute. My sister would absolutely love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks like it took some time to make!
    Very pretty!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the way you used this set!

    Wonderful Card!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...