Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Be Inspired #16

Its bright, but I like it! I wasn't sure I would, since the colors were not quite what I had in my head (you have to use what you own, not what you haven't bought yet!) but it turned out alright!

its loosely based on Beate's inspiration piece. How'd you like that?! LOL! I did the grid on the main image because of the shelves, and I picked River Rock for the walls, Soft Sky for the blue and the Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red from the flowers on the shelves. I sponged some Pumpkin ink on the edges of the flower piece and I have this River Rock double stitched ribbon. The flower comes from Heartfelt Thanks and the greeting is from Fresh Cuts.

1 comment:

  1. Tanya, your card turned out great. I just rediscovered my Heartfelt thanks and love it!
    Thanks so much for playing.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...