Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yellows 'n' Greens!

I got to stamp! hooray!!! I played with a few challenges last night. I started with Jen's Saturday Sketch to Try and LOVE what I came up with! Isn't that the best?!
I used a Barely Banana card base, and stamped the vines from Fresh Cuts along the bottom, with Mellow Moss ink. I have a square of Mellow Moss card stock for the top corner, and the words are stamped in Always Artichoke ink. The main image is stamped in Moss ink on Whisper White card stock. Then I added six Banana brads. Purty cool!
For my second card, I used kwerner's latest color challenge (that I missed the deadline for, again!) and this sketch Julie has on her blog. So I have my Sahara Sand base, cut to a 4x4 card. I have a stripey layer from the So Saffron Prints paper and that is topped with Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon. The focal point is a flower from Polka Dots & Paisley stamped with Saffron and Wasabi inks, matted on Wasabi card stock. Then I stamped the first line of the greeting in Wasabi ink! (All of the Wild Wasabi products and this stamp set are retiring!)
So there are my yellow 'n' green challenge cards! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That rocks! I am so glad you took time to play. Both of your yellow and green cards are so serene! LOVE them! TFS!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are very nice, I particularly like the first one

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...