Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A funny flashback

So, ya know, I've been cleaning out my office...for like...a month. Actually, probably longer than that. But I really am cleaning it out! Going thru all the boxes and the piles and the heaps and trying to find a new home for every single thing. I am a hoarder. I always believe that in thirty years I will regret having tossed that. Or this. And that is a problem! So in my cleaning, I came across some little gifts Hunter 'made' at church.

This first one absolutely melts my heart. I just want to scoop him up and love him forever! Obviously this was a Christmas gift, the year he was 2. And obviously he didn't do anything to make this other than look adorable for the picture. hee hee! But this is a little treasure that will NOT be thrown away. It needs a home...in a scrapbook or something!

Then here is a Mother's Day card, also from church. I thought it was so sweet of them to take pics of the kids to make the cards with. Plus it was like my first actual Mother's Day gift so that was also very sweet.

And then you open it......

And the real boy shines thru......

HA HA! Can you believe it?! Can you believe he posed that way for a picture for a present for his mom?! And can you believe his teachers USED IT?! ha ha! That cracks me up, still to this day. Every time I see that I just laugh. Such a sweet gift, from a sweet boy on the front, grinning from ear to ear that he had a CARD to give his mommy....and BAM! Blahhh!!! What?! ha ha! Hope you laughed today!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that you should keep the really cute presents that Hunter gave you, besides you can use the Mother's Day card when he starts dating.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...