Friday, June 6, 2008

Workshop Projects

Here are two cards made at my workshop this evening. First, we broke into the new Fresh Cuts note cards. Literally- I cut the pkg open while talking about it! It was fun! We made very different cards but they were so cute! So for mine, I punched out the die-cut petals, stamped the Wild Wasabi foliage along the side, stamped the big stamp with Groovy Guava ink on an angle, added a 3 1/2 x 3 /12 square of Wild Wasabi card stock to the inside front cover, and added some Wasabi double-stitched ribbon on the side. Cute, fun and super fast! This card is almost exactly the same as another workshop project, but I used different colors and left off the ribbon. I have a Chocolate Chip base, and the bottom half of the card is colored in Pretty In Pink Prints paper from the hostess pack. The focal point is Chocolate Chip ink layered on Pretty in Pink card stock, layered on Regal Rose card stock. This shows the chalkboard technique, which is sooo cool to show off! (I used the two pink shades of chalk) And finally I added a pink Square Fire Rhinestone brad! Anyway, it was lots of fun tonight! If you were interested in placing an order I am now keeping it open until Wednesday evening. There is a catalog link on the side or you can call me to see an actual catalog.

1 comment:

  1. These are both so pretty and wonderful workshop cards!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...