Sunday, June 1, 2008

Same page, done differently...

This time its my turn to own this photograph! Yep, it's pretty similar to the page for his book...must like that look!
The little title pieces are something I picked up in a scrapbook store when he was tiny, before I ever heard of Stampin' Up! (I think the brand is Scrapbook Interiors.) Another one of those things I've waited for the "perfect picture" to use... One day, when I have a little more time, I'll do the facing page, which will use up the rest of these titles. Obviously the main one says "all about my son". Here's a close up... The other two say "how I would describe him" and "what makes me proud of him". I tied Natural Hemp on the big one, shown above, and 'attached' the smaller two with linen thread. The base for the page is Old Olive card stock. The photo is matted on Very Vanilla and then Kraft card stocks. I added a row of Very Vanilla and Close to Cocoa buttons, and journaled with my Always Artichoke marker.

3 comments:

  1. Tanya this is a wonderful page. I love those little title pieces and the row of buttons and of course that cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable picture. Great page!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great picture of Hunter! It is amazing how old our kids are getting, huh? Isn't it amazing to think we have 1st graders now???

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...