Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Be Inspired Challenge #17

Yep, its another black & white card! This one comes from a flowered pillow Beate used for her inspiration challenge. I took this one pretty literally (tho not as literal as some) and have a black card with white flowery-ness! (of course that's a word! LOL!)
I used my Fresh Cuts set again, and stamped the big image in Basic Black ink. It would appear I need a refill...! I left an edge around it for the "mat". I used Whisper White craft ink for the leafy image going across the top. I tied Whisper White grosgrain ribbon across the top half and then used my Eastern Elegance rub-ons for the greeting! Now I have a very nice birthday card! Yeay!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Nice touch with the greeting on the ribbon. I never think to do things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, that's beautiful! Thanks so much for playing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya this is a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...