Thursday, June 26, 2008

Weekend Sketch #53

Beate is taking the summer off so here is her last Weekend Sketch for a while. I thought I'd use it for a card I need for my nephew who earned his Eagle Scout award. Therefore my card is SUPER simple! I may play with this sketch again tho one of these days...! Anyway, for today's card, I have a base of Real Red and a layer of Whisper White. I stamped the eagle from the long retired Land That I Love set, in Chocolate Chip ink. I have some scattered Real Red stars (that are hard to see) on the top section. I left off the ribbon, and stamped the word from the (also long retired) Business Boosters set! I used the two biggest circle punches for that little accent. Then I took a hint from the OCC Buttons & Brads challenge HERE and added one silver brad and one Brilliant Blue button to add just a touch of personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...