Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tagged again!

Melissa tagged me twice this week! So here are both of them lumped together! So the first...

3 Joys: Watching my kids discover something new; Spending fun time together as a family; Creating something that makes someone else happy. (joy is a strong word, to me)

3 Fears: Anything happening to my children; Anything happening to my husband; and along with Melissa- not doing good enough as a mother.

3 Current Obsessions/Collections: Stamping/Scrapbooking obviously; Books (collecting, not so much reading anymore, unless its a children's book); Pictures and photography (taking pictures, editing them, printing them...hoping to scrap them!).

3 Surprising Facts About Me: Typo's and spelling errors make me absolutely crazy (even tho if you get an actual message from me it will be full of them!); I have never recovered from my pregnancy aversion to chicken and yes, I will still get sick if I eat it; I am not allergic to any animal.

Annnd the second tag:

5 Things on my To-Do List: Finish the pages for the foreign exchange kids; Hem the cutoffs for Hunter; Clean up and organize my bedroom; Make doc appts; Clean the dang bathrooms.

5 jobs I have had: Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Camp Business Manager, Children's Sampler, Lion House banquet server, Kirt's Drive Inn (which should not have the second 'n'!)

5 places I have lived: Mesa AZ, Phoenix AZ, Page AZ, Ogden UT and Cedar City UT. (but I'm not in any of those places today!)

5 favorite snacks: Peanut butter granola bars; Wheatables (with Laughing Cow cheese!); Kettlecorn; Craisins; Little Debbie SAYS Snack Cakes so it must qualify!

5 things you may not know about me: (Can I first just say that this is hard?! Not much about me surprises ME!) I love attending plays. I love soundtracks from plays. One of the coolest things Burt and I have done is see Lion King on Broadway in California; I think the world's schedule should have days run from about 10am-2am; I do not like peanut butter in my ice cream, not even Bunny Tracks; I am total and complete klutz! I trip over nothing, walls move right in front of me and I regularly hit my head on the dryer door; I do NOT like to make phone calls. There are possibly 10 people on the planet I can comfortably just pick up the phone and call.

5 things I would do as a billionaire: Pay off ALL debt; Pay off my family's debt; what the heck, pay off friends bills too!; Send Burt to school to fill his days with something he's interested in; Stop stressing about money!

5 things I love: My family (yes, all 700 of them); The Church; Christmas; My birthday; Daisies!

Now! I tag Yvette, RaeAnne, Marcy, Melia and Karyn! Go nuts girls!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...