Saturday, June 7, 2008

Weekend Sketch #51

Hooray! I finally got a little stamping done today! It was a long day but I think it ended up good. Anyway, this sketch is another of Beate's challenges and I got another Father's Day card done! I'm not done with that topic yet, but I have a week, right? So! I have a More Mustard base, a thick strip of Kraft card stock, and a strip of Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon. The main image is stamped in basic Black ink on Very Vanilla card stock, matted on Not Quite Navy card stock. I colored it with my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Blender Pens. Then I've stamped the greeting in Not Quite Navy and added three brads from my Hodgepodge Hardware kit. I know the recipient will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...