Thursday, June 12, 2008

Late Sketch Card

I am finally getting around to Lauren's Saturday sketch. I've had a few ideas but went with another birthday card for a friend. Its bright and pretty and I got it done quickly! Can't beat that!
(The stamps come from the long-retired-but-much-loved Daisy Crazy set.) I used Gable Green for the base, as well as the ink for the stems. I have a layer of Pixie Pink, then the flowers are stamped in Orchid Opulence, and so I used the same card stock to mat the image. I have a little White Grosgrain ribbon going across the bottom and for the circle I used one of these ribbon slides from the Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware from the Occasions Mini. And that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...