Wednesday, May 20, 2020

6th Grade Graduation

Well that was a crazy day! I got 17 pages done yesterday for my son AND we got his 12x12 pages all sorted and put in his albums in order! It was a lot of work and it was exciting to see it all together. It also made me realize how much is not yet scrapped! Sheesh! His final album (at the moment) is literally just his senior year, up til Easter. The album before that goes from 2012 - last May! YIKES! And my totals are all at the bottom of my sidebar. I've done a LOT! And there's a bunch more to do of the next few days!!!

So for today, here is his 6th grade graduation, which I only did in the last two weeks! It has a mix of new and old and I'm really happy with how it turned out!
Supplies:
Stamps: Check You Out 
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Dapper Denim (retired), Always Artichoke (retired)
Paper: Cherry Cobbler & Sahara Sand card stock, Treehouse DP (retired in 2006!)
Journaling is typed with the font: Little Days

And a couple closeups. Glossy photos are hard to photograph!

Off to make more memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...