Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Pep Band!

It's down to the wire- graduation is THIS week! I had hoped to spend today sorting his pages and putting them in order, but first I gotta keep scrapping! This page has pics he took at three different basketball games where he was in the Pep band. I especially love the poster from the cheerleaders!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Letterpress Alphabet (retired), Just Perfect Alphabet (retired)
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pacific Point
Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Crushed Curry card stocks, misc scrapbook store DP
Accessories: retired buttons, Glue Dots
Font: The Serif Hand Extrablack

The stamping is wonky, but here's a close up anyway. I like the idea even if my delivery isn't all that great, ha!
And there's another page for my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...