Saturday, May 23, 2020

Graduating Girl!

Posting today because I try to share my cards with you asap AND I wanted to post that I played with a challenge in time, haha. This card is a double challenge- I used the SUO Challenge for focusing on women, and the Freshly Made Sketch for the layout.

Also, I just checked, and this stunning DP is ON SALE so run place your order HERE now! It is GORGEOUS and so versatile! I have used it over and over and over! (I'm kinda proud that I can say that, hahaha!)
Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Moments, Silhouette Scenes
Ink: Memento Black, Blackberry Bliss
Stampin' Blends: Light & Dark Night of Navy, Dark Blackberry Bliss, Dark Old Olive, Bronze, Ivory
Paper: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla card stocks, Perennial Essence
Accessories: Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim, Pearl Basic Jewels

This card is for my niece's graduation. SO many kiddos graduating right now!! She and my son are the same age, just a few weeks apart, so we had to get a cap and gown pic of them together.
Because like, last week, they looked like this....

7 comments:

  1. This is such a great card! I love the image and that great sentiment! Perfect graduation card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card - I love the rich colours in her dress complimented by the gorgeous DSP - my favourite - thanks for joining us at SU Only Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pairing of DSP and how you colored this image. Thank you so much for playing along with us at SUOChallenges.com. We have a new challenge tomorrow and hope that you join us! Congrats to your grads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the graduates! I love this pretty image for a graduation card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great image, Tanya - your coloring is stunning, perfect shading for the dress! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! I love your coloring on that pretty image. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Tanya! I love how you've been using that DSP. Thanks for playing with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you for the next challenge starting today!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...