Friday, May 8, 2020

One Sketch, Two Cards

Today I have two more Mother's Day cards for you. One card uses the exact supplies as yesterday's card...but I put it here with the same sketch, lol. I used the Mojo Monday sketch for today and created two totally different cards.

First, if it's possible, an even softer version of yesterday's card?
Supplies:
Stamps: Very Versailles, March 2018 Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Smoky Slate, Pear Pizazz, Merry Merlot
Paper: Whisper White & Smoky Slate card stock
Accessories: Pressed Petals Washi Tape (retiring!), Tin Tile Embossing Folder, Clear Faceted Gems (SOLD OUT), Big Shot

and second, another Paper Pumpkin kit is the star of the show here!
Supplies:
Stamps: April 2019 Paper Pumpkin (Sentimental Rose)
Ink: Flirty Flamingo & Mint Macaron
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White & Mint Macaron card stock
Accessories: Tin Tile embossing folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals

And I think now I'm ready for Mother's Day cards to be mailed out!

1 comment:

  1. Such lovely cards. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...