Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Band Concert

Happy Tuesday! I can barely keep track of the days of the week right now, but my littlest kiddo always seems to know!
Today I have another scrapbook page for you. I am particularly happy with how this one turned out. I think it's the striking color combo... The colors come from the photos. I wanted to keep it simple- black and white gives that classy feel, but my son has his orange vest peeking out, and orange IS his favorite color, so I used that too for a pop. I used a sketch from Pinterest found HERE, and actually that sketch is from my online friend Cheryl. It does look cooler with all the journaling, but I needed to delete the names.
Supplies:
MDS. Stamps: Music Notes
Accessories: Silver Brads
Colors: Smoky Slate, Tangelo Twist, Basic Black, Whisper White
Font: Clarendon HV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...