Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Nautical Thanks

I need a number of masculine thank you cards right now! A bunch! So I went scouting challenges and picked this Sailing Home set that I love for the "travel" theme issued by the TGIF Challenges blog. I would definitely have to do some traveling to see the ocean from my house, and it is totally on my bucket list! And I think it works fantastically for a guy! I had a lot of fun putting this one together.

Also, that super great Night of Navy/Sahara Sand twine is retiring and on sale HERE, and that very cool washi tape is also retiring and on sale HERE right now!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Sailing Home
Ink: Memento Black, Pacific Point, Smoky Slate
Paper: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso card stocks, Come Sail Away DP (retiring!)
Accessories: Navy/Sahara Twine (retiring!), Pressed Petals Washi Tape (retiring!), Watercolor Pencils, Smooth Sailing Dies, Big Shot, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...