Saturday, May 30, 2020

Graduating Boys

Of course I know a ton of graduating kids, but I have two boys that we need to mail a card to, so today I'm sharing what I made for them! I used the Mojo Monday sketch for the layout, altho it might be a little hard to see. The stack of books is a fun idea but I think it might be too bright for this card. Oh well! I fussy cut the graduating owl and popped him up on Dimensionals so he could stand out a bit. This sweet stamp set is sold out! Hurry and order those retiring items so you don't miss out on anymore!
Supplies:
Stamps: Check You Out (SOLD OUT!)
Ink: Soft Suede, Gray Granite, Real Red, Pacific Point, Balmy Blue, Pear Pizazz, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie & Granny Apple Green
Paper: Real Red, Pacific Point and Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Dimensionals

And here's some close ups of these cute graduating owls! 

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...