Monday, May 4, 2020

Autumn Scrapping!

Happy Monday! Did you know that this past Saturday (two days ago) was international scrapbooking day?? Did you happen to spend it scrapping?

I actually did...sort of. I needed to make a small gift scrapbook so I spent Saturday finding pictures, organizing them, and creating a book on Shutterfly. Personally, I do not find Shutterfly books all that easy to maneuver and maybe that's because I'm used to customizing all of a page or book myself? So, after most of the day wasted fighting with a book I didn't love, I gave up and started compiling the book in my much-loved, long-retired MDS program! I got half of it done Saturday and then I had to go to bed. It was like 1am... Sunday afternoon I finished it up and got it ordered! So, yes, I spent the weekend "scrapping"...

okay, okay enough whining! I have been cruising along, trying to scrap all the things for my son before he graduates. And no, we don't yet know what "graduation" will look like for him... Since I have plenty to show off, and tons more to do still, hahaha, today I have a three-fer. Three layouts from last fall! Hooray!

Here's the first one. One of our solid traditions- going to a pumpkin patch that has a bunch of other activities too!
And a couple close ups.... I realized, it's hard for me to get decent pictures of a double page layout because I usually order glossy prints. And then it reflects EVERYTHING back, like, my shadow hanging over the photo or whatever else...

Supplies:
Stamps: ABC123 Sketch Alphabet (retired)
Ink: Cajun Craze
Paper: Mint Macaron & Cajun Craze card stock, Come to Gather DP (retired)

Carving pumpkins last October...


Supplies:
Stamps: September 2016 Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Old Olive, Memento Black, Only Orange (retired), Tangelo Twist (retired)
Paper: So Saffron & Basic Black card stock, Halloween Night DP (retired in 2006!)

And finally, our Thanksgiving...and the day before, haha.


Supplies:
Stamps: September 2015 Paper Pumpkin, other Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist (retired)
Paper: Old Olive, Baked Brown Sugar (retired) card stocks

And there's six more pages for my count (listed at the bottom of my sidebar if you're curious) and six more for his books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...