Saturday, May 9, 2020

Scrappy Saturday!

I have SO many scrapbook pages, I'm posting on a Saturday too! Which- yeay!
The scrapbook group I'm a part of on splitcoaststampers.com is having a Virtual ScrapBook "Night", and I issued a challenge for it! We were supposed to base the challenges on our "home" since we're all "Staying Safe At Home" right now. Some challenges are of the state or town a person lives in, but my challenge was based upon my actual house. We built our home about 3 years ago and one of the fun parts was choosing the materials. So my actual challenge was this:
My house has a black roof, dark gray stucco, light gray stone work and white trim. And a red door! It makes me happy every time I pull up to it!CHALLENGE: Make a page that is monochromatic with a pop of a color from the other side of the color wheel--- OR ----Make a page that is grayscale with a pop of red!
And here's what I created for this particular challenge! I picked monochromatic blues with a pop of orange, and the photos fit that too!
Supplies:
Stamps: ABC123 Sketch Alphabet
Ink: Blueberry Bushel
Paper: Blueberry Bushel (base), Bashful Blue (retired) (thick strip), Seaside Spray (title strip), Balmy Blue (photo mat)
Accessories: Dapper Denim ribbon (retired!), Peekaboo Peach enamel shapes (retired!)
Font: Enviro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...