Thursday, May 7, 2020

Mother's Day

You know Mother's Day is THIS Sunday, right? haha.... I have been forgetting everything lately, so I'm just making sure you know. I needed a small stack of cards made so my kids could send them out so this is the first of what I made yesterday!

Today's card used the latest sketch from Inspire.Create.Challenge blog. I love sketches for my cards! I picked this pretty Very Versailles stamp set (which is sticking around, btw- YEAY!) and to me, that means soft colors. But I also wanted this pop of Blackberry Bliss for this sweet washi tape flower (although after looking at the catalog, the flower actually is Merry Merlot).
Supplies:
Stamps: Very Versailles, March 2018 Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Smoky Slate, Pear Pizazz, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Whisper White & Pear Pizazz card stock
Accessories: Pressed Petals Washi Tape (retiring!), Clear Faceted Gems (SOLD OUT)
Are you making any cards to mail out this week? Any birthday or thinking of you or anything? You really should!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...