Friday, May 1, 2020

We Create Blog Hop: Mother May I

This year is definitely going slower than last....but in some ways it's still cruising right along. Mother's Day is just around the corner so that is the theme of our blog hop this month!
I always have my kids send their grandmothers a card, and this year, since visiting is pretty much a no-go, we've tried to send more cards out too. I have a few other loved ones I am thinking about sending a Mother's Day card to as well.

For today's card, I used the sketch from the Just Add Ink blog...mostly. I moved one of the strips to the front side. I also have a mix of retiring stamps and supplies, and some that are sticking around! So here are two quick and pretty Mother's Day cards to inspire your own craftiness today!
Supplies:
Stamps: Artfully Aware (retiring!), Well Said
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Whisper White & Flirty Flamingo card stock, Perennial Essence DP (retiring!)
Accessories: Baker's Twine (retiring!), Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

Supplies:
Stamps: Artfully Aware (retiring!), Well Said
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Whisper White & Blackberry Bliss card stock, Perennial Essence DP (retiring!)
Accessories: Lace Trim, Metallic Pearls Dimensionals

Can I tell you a secret? I kinda hope I get the pink one myself, haha. I just love those tiny daisies mixed with the bigger pink flowers!
Now hop on over to Anastasia's blog by clicking the button below!

Tanya Harvey (You Are Here)

And after you hop through and see what everyone has made, try creating a card yourself and stick it in the mail tomorrow! Every person you can think of could use a paper hug in the mail!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you made two different looks with the different DSP, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great example of how to make two card exactly the same and such a different feel for them. I hope you get the pink daisy one too

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...