Friday, May 29, 2020

Daddy Birthday

Today I have another masculine card for you, and again with the retiring products! (Seriously tho- they are selling out so hurry and order if you want it!)
I combined the sketch from The Paper Players and the colors from the As You See It challenge for this sweet card for my daughter to give her father for his birthday. For the girl's hair I used Soft Suede lines and then went over it with So Saffron. Stampin' Blends work better, but that's what I had, ha! I did sneak in a tiny bit of blue marker for the water at his feet, but I like how it turned out.
Supplies:
Stamps: A Good Man, Sending You Thoughts (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Soft Suede marker, Lovely Lipstick marker (retiring!), Call Me Clover marker (retiring!), So Saffron marker, Blueberry Bushel marker (retiring!)
Paper: Soft Suede, Call Me Clover & Whisper White card stock
Accessories: Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. That's a lovely way to use the colours. The slight distressing of the edges of the sentiment is a nice touch. Thank you for joining in with us at As You See It challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is a favourite of mine - so perfect for masculine cards. I love the bright colours. Thanks for playing along at both The Paper Players and As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, what a wonderful card! This image touches my heart! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image! Perfect for Father's Day! And it works so well for the Challenge colours! Thanks for joining us at As You See It Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...