Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Thank You's

'tis the season for end of year teacher appreciation gifts!
This year, as you well know, the teachers went above and beyond trying to teach kids over the internet. Some used videos, some had to learn new software, and presumably most if not all of them missed the kids they kinda never saw again.
Both of my kids are moving on from the school they attend, and both wanted to thank the teachers they've had more than one year, or for more than one class....and in some cases, both! I had a decent stash of thank you cards but I did need one more masculine card. I picked the sketch from Sunday Stamps. I let my son pick the supplies for this card, and this image is perfect for this teacher who is going from a crazy-busy position to a much calmer, 8-5, lol...
Supplies:
Stamps: A Good Man
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Come Sail Away DP (retiring)
Accessories: Circle Dies (retiring), Big Shot

2 comments:

  1. Oh fun - this is the very picture of perfect relaxation, right? Love the paper choices here - great combo! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine card! Love the simplicity of it- and I hope we all get to sit at the lake/beach soon! Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...