Monday, May 25, 2020

Texture!

I need several of all sorts of cards right now, so the other day I got seven made! That means you don't only have to see scrapbook pages when you visit my blog, haha! I pulled out the embossing paste and played with three of the Decorative Masks that are on the retiring list, and a bunch of other retiring products! Check it all out HERE, choose me as your demonstrator if you don't already have one, and place an order before it's gone!

Here are two of those cards...
This one uses the sketch from the Fusion Card Challenge.
Supplies:
Stamps: Silhouette Scenes, A Good Man
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Balmy Blue, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Navy/Sahara Sand twine (retiring!), Pattern Party Decorative Masks (retiring!), Embossing Paste, Silicone Craft Sheet, Palette Knives

And then I made this stamp-less card. This one used a challenge that ended last night, but I'm posting it now. I used the colors from the card to make mine.
Supplies:
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Basic Black, Granny Apple Green card stocks
Accessories: White Baker's Twine (sold out!), Pattern Party Decorative Masks (retiring!), Embossing Paste, Silicone Craft Sheet, Palette Knives, Circle dies (retiring!), Well Written dies, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

What are you making??

2 comments:

  1. Your silhouettes are so clever and I love how you carried the theme toward the clouds! Beautiful card, Tanya! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card using the Fusion sketch! So glad you were able to join us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...