Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Salem Days

Happy Tuesday! Today's page is one I am particularly happy with how it turned out, even tho it is SO simple! This was for another challenge, and its the kind of challenge I usually don't participate in, but it happened to work out perfectly!
For this challenge, we were to use the word "HARD" and use something with each letter on the page. So for this, their first parade of the season, I went with:
Hot
American Flags
Red Door
Determined Kids, Drummer, "Days"
And I don't know if it's the color or the photos or what, but I love how it all worked out!
Supplies:
Stamps: Musical Season, Whimsical Upper Alphabet
Ink: Seaside Spray, Pacific Point
Paper: Seaside Spray card stock, misc band/high school paper from the local store
Accessories: misc sticker from the local store 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...