Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Swim Banquet

Today I have another scrapbook layout for you! This one is of the end-of-season Swim Banquet. I thought it was odd that it was so early compared to the last two years, but if they hadn't held it at the end of February, it wouldn't have happened, huh? So PHEW for that!!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Skinny Mini Alphabet
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Pacific Point, Seaside Spray, misc scrapbook store
Accessories: misc sticker
Journaling font: Throw My Hands Up In The Air

The paper across the bottom came from the local scrapbook store, but it features his high school and it looks very cool so I had to use it. There's one sticker from the store, and the rest of it comes from Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. You mean you still have a local scrapbook store? All the ones I used to visit closed a long time ago! Great layout, Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...