Monday, May 11, 2020

Valentines!

Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day.
I have lots more scrappy pages for you, haha, so that's what we'll start with today. Maybe I can get a card or two later, but graduation is fast approaching and I guess that's my deadline for today so that is where all of my 'free time' focus is!

Today I have a simple, but I think effective way to use and show off that DP stash we all have, haha. My husband is working on the basement so I had to move my retired stash. I've been a demonstrator for 16 years and I keep almost everything (for scrapbooking!) so there was a lot! And I realized I need to be using DP on every project, haha, or I am never going to use it all up! So this was a great page for it!
Supplies:
Paper: Basic Black & Cantaloupe Crisp (retired) card stock, Stacked with Love DP (retired
Accessories: Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon
Font: Honey Script

I hope you get some craft time this week! Make something pretty to brighten someone else's day! 

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I could fit all my 12x12 DSP on the seat of one chair in my craft room. Now I have a giant shelving unit for DSP and 12x12 cardstock and it is FULL! So of course I'm going to buy more :D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...