Friday, May 22, 2020

April Fools!

I really don't do anything for April Fools Day. One year that my son told me he was really looking forward to it "tomorrow" I made him a weird lunch, haha, But that's it. This year, being quarantined, I thought it might be a good and simple "break" from everything. So I had to scrap it for my son too!

I used these strips of this old, but fun and bright DP (so old I don't know what it was called...) and I mixed up some alphabet stamps for the title to keep the silly feeling. Then the journaling is my instagram post. Super simple, and something fun.
Supplies:
Stamps: Peachy Keen, ABC123 Sketch alphabet, Whimsical Upper alphabet, Taffy Alphabet (all long retired)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Sweet Taffy DP (retired)
Journaling font: Kristen

and a couple close ups...

2 comments:

  1. The DSP is called Sweet Taffy. I just used it for several layouts that I haven't taken pictures of yet :) Cute layout!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...