Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Blog Hop: An In Color Christmas!

Happy December to you!! Oh my goodness, ready or not, it is here!
(I am decidedly not ready for the holidays, but I AM ready for Christmastime!)
Now here's a fun card, haha.... I saw THIS on Pinterest and absolutely loved it. Simple, fun, something different, yep, love it! So when I was designing for my card class, and wondering which colors to use, inspiration struck! I used the newest In Colors and kept it fun and simple! And this is how we'll make it at my class.
Supplies:
Stamps: PL Seasonal Snapshot 2015
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron
Paper: Delightful Dijon, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Lucky Stars embossing folder, Big Shot

Then I decided to step it up!! I switched out the card stock color, added another layer, and some sequins, and made 12 to send out as my swap for Cards In The Mail!! Better than that, I realized that since I stepped it up, it worked for my December Blog Hop project! HOORAY!
(Then when I linked up the original idea I noticed it had sequins too, hahaha)
*and I was done with all the stamping before I realized this is the same set I used for my last swap...ha!
Supplies:
Stamps: PL Seasonal Snapshot 2015
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron
Paper: Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Seasonal Snapshot PL Accessory Pack, Lucky Stars embossing Folder, Big Shot

And since they all turned out a little differently, here's a few more for you to check out:
Now hop on over to Cheryl and see what she's created for you!
Then hop thru to everyone else and leave us your thoughts! Everybody loves comments!

3 comments:

  1. Love what you did with these Project Life cards! awesome Tanya, TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The project life stamp set is so great. I love the font. Can't go wrong with extra sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the alternative holiday colors and the bling really steps it up even though it's not much.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...