Saturday, December 19, 2015

January & February Pages

Happy Saturday, again! I am definitely going to post on weekends thru the end of the year to get all the posts up that I want to share with you. Weekends will be reserved for scrapping, and weekdays I'll share cards. Goodness knows I've made enough things this month! Watch me go...!
~~~
Not only has my dining table looked like this all month, (yes I DO move everything so we can eat dinner, then I put it all back the next morning so I can keep going....!)
but as soon as my kids are in bed every evening, I am fast and furiously cranking out scrapbook pages to get calendars done for Christmas gifts!!
I actually got them finished Monday night, but I had to plan out my posts between cards too.
Today I am sharing the January and February pages for my parents calendar. My mom wants as many family members on each page that we can possibly fit, and really the biggest obstacle there is finding enough pictures of every family member... my next goal is to have the birthday boy or girl appearing on the page with their birthday month. So you'll notice lots of photos and less 'scrapbooking schtuff' on my parents pages, haha...
Supplies:
MDS: Baja Breeze polka dot DP, Snowflake punch, Rhinestone

Supplies:
MDS: Vintage Overlays, Days To Remember (hearts), Cherry Cobbler Scallop Dots Ribbon
Colors: Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Cherry Cobbler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...