Sunday, December 20, 2015

November & December round 2

Today is Sunday so I'm going to share a serious focus-on-the-family set with you. Both of these pages are for my parents calendar, hence the tons of photos, haha.

You probably recognize the November layout...It looks a lot like the one I did for my in-laws HERE. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? Well, the colors and the DP and the stamps are the same, but I added words, and several photos. All but two of these shots came from Thanksgiving Day 2015. I told you it was a crowd, and it was also a great day. Which is why I took over 250 photos... Aren't they glad we narrowed it down to only 14 photos for this layout?? hahaha....
Supplies:
MDS: Wonderfall DP, Wonderfall stamp images (leaves, words)
Colors: Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive

And the December page! This uses photos from last December, throughout the month. I debated between adding more photos and breaking it up with the DP/stamp blocks...but for now, this is how it ended up!
Supplies:
MDS: Winter Post, Old St Nick, Days In December images; Letters To Santa DP; Victoria Ribbon
Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Old Olive, misc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...