Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Pretty Paper....

I have a lot of song lines as post titles this month...blame it on the Christmas music someone has had running for weeks... (my son put it on way before I did). I do mix it up with my other playlists, but I probably have it on for some of every day...

Today's cards were actually made the same time as THESE, I just wanted to mix up the design of the card. First I made this one, with the cool candy cane print:
Supplies:
Stamps: Seasonal Snapshot 2015
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla, Real Red card stocks, November 2015 Paper Pumpkin DP (green stockings), Home for Christmas DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Festive Fireside Framelits Dies, Dimensionals

Then, I decided I liked the back of that stripe so much, it could be it's own panel, on practically the same card! I liked it simple, but both of my kids thought it was too plain, haha....
Supplies:
Stamps: Seasonal Snapshot 2015
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Mint Macaron, Home for Christmas DP

Then I thought I'd go back to card #1 and try a different print- this time from the Season of Cheer DP!
Supplies:
Stamps: November 2015 Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, November 2015 Paper Pumpkin DP (green stockings), Season of Cheer DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Festive Fireside Framelits Dies, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...